51 Seconds 51 Seconds

P.S. Nice animation BTW.

liable-to-explode responds:

Haha, thanks!

The Weapon Collab The Weapon Collab

haha i loved the grandma look what i got

it wasn't perfect. but hey the good news was it was good! :P 249 saw is my fav :D

sirtom93 responds:

Thanks for the review :3

Stick mercenaries 1 Stick mercenaries 1

Make it longer

Make it longer, with more blood... and more effects... blah blah

globep responds:

THANKS ! At least you complimented my animation!
I think...

Andagel Andagel

Too hard.

I cant get past the pipe cleaner. too bad for you you get 0/

popopt responds:

Piepcleaner can be tricky:) Use the 'Level select' option from the main menu. You can just skip past the 'Pipecleaner' chapter like a DVD. I loved this feature in 'Alone in the Dark'

Election 2008 Dressup Election 2008 Dressup

Erm...

twas okay. But there is a few problems. next time try to use the lasso tool. if you dont know how to, pm me. mmkai? Other things. I dont like the effort you put into this. You just took like sprites of shirts and stuff, put a picture of a candidate that isnt even running, and keep practicing. i know you got the as down pat for dress ups, and... well... i gave it a 4 because it prolly took about an hour to make this, let alone just finding the sprites. so again if your gonna do this again pm me about the lasso tool n such.

Keytar Hero II Keytar Hero II

off tune, fast, and not very good in general

I know all these songs.. and there is an offset between the real note and the color thingy. Plus it lags like shiet. Try to anti-lag, make it more in tune, and make the fret board longer cause the notes were coming too fast and i was like O.O [also make a laptop option somehow :P]

Hank's Return Hank's Return

Congrats

Congrats on the hundred bucks, dude. or how ever much you won hehehe

The Art of DnB The Art of DnB

Oh jesus!

The beginning was great, fruity loops user!! :P

Make more with cool sounds ill be using this in an a future animation! :S

dj-KDUB responds:

haha no way? that'd be sick. hey pm me, and i can tailor it so it fits your flash.